Yoga Teacher Training course 250 hrs, Nepal
Are you looking for Yoga Teachers Training course In beautiful Himalayan country Nepal ,where you get actual physical, mental and spiritual peace and prosperity.
We teach YTT courses by experienced highly quilified teachers here in Nepal. These courses are based on traditional(sanatana) yoga,derieved from the traditional Hatha Yog and Ashtanga Yoga (Patanjali’s eight fold).
Teacher Training course 250 plus hours covers theoretical and practice both on training program. Training (TTC) provides a professional teacher of Yoga with perfect knowledge and confidence, who can start their career as a Yoga teacher. Course provides perfect teaching learning techniques, it covers Satkarma (six types of cleaning), Mantra chanting, Hatha Yoga, Astang Yoga, [Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayam, Pratyaher, Dharana, Dhyan (Meditation) and Samadhi], Chakras, anatomy and physiology, ayurveda, Mudras and different meditation and Yoga methods.
Curriculum covers beginers to advance levels. We start as beginners and carry up to advance where all levels of students can adjust and learn theory and practice easily and comfortably .Teachers will guide each and every student as per requirement.
Features of the YTT course
- Introduction of Yoga
- Methods and precautions of Yoga practice
- Practical and Theoretical methodology
- Yogic lifestyle for a Yoga Sadhak (practitioner)
- Practice (Sadhana) sequence
- Yogic Ahar (diet and nutrition)
- Anatomy and physiology
- Classical Knowledge (Traditional Understanding of Yoga Practice)
- How to apply Yoga to one’s life for maintaining peace, bliss and harmony
- How to develop personal Yoga Sadhana
- How to overcome obstacles during Yoga practice
- How to be a qualified Guru
Courses & Curriculum
Topics Covered - 250 plus hours
- Satkarma- (cleansing techniques)
- Prayer and Mantra singing
- Asana (postures)
- Yoga safety guidelines
- Body alignment and its importance in Yoga
- Pranayama (breathing exercise)
- Guided teaching practice
- Dhyan (Meditation)
- Mudra and Bandha
- Teaching learning methodology
- Principles of demonstration
- Instruction way
- The student’s process of learning
- Business skills
- Communication skills
- Setting up classes
- Observation, assisting and correcting
- Yoga philosophy and traditional texts
- Yogic diet, lifestyle and ethics
Anatomy and physiology
- Physical anatomy & physiology
- Spiritual anatomy and physiology
The course is required for 250 plus hours, Yoga Teacher Training. It is designated for the perfect Yoga Teacher. After completing the course students achieve a deep knowledge on yogic science eastern philosophy, spiritual vibration and preventive and curative knowledge through Yoga.
Training program will assessed by student teacher combined. Students gets guide and instructions by teacher and they apply in their daily class. Students will be assessed six cleaning (Satkarma) early in the morning, then they take herbal tea and participate in Mantra chanting, practical class of Yogasana and pranayama. They also participate yoga philosophy class and perform workshop
What should be brought ?
Nepal is beautiful country with different seasons. There is not a particular season it varies from season to season. The Summer (March to June) months are hot. The Rainy season (July to September ) would be quite warm with rain fall. During the months of December, January and February it gets quite cold especially in the mornings and in the evenings.
Recommendation To bring :
- Warm clothing for winter season
- Conservative dress for temple and heritage site visits; Ideally cotton conservative dress for yoga (avoid crop tops and low cut tops, shorts, and see-through clothing)
- A warm cardigan or blanket/shawl for meditation
- A refillable water bottle/thermos for drinking water and tea
- A head lamp and batteries or flashlight
- Waterproof walking shoes and outdoor wear for winter and rainy season
- Sandals for around the institute
- Warm socks and hat for winter season
- Personal medical kit
- Mosquito and bug repellents for summer and rainy season
- Personal toiletries
- Yoga towel
- In the winter season, we provide all bedding, towels, extra blankets and electrical heaters for the room.
- Pens, diary ,highlighters etc.(we provide a pen ,one notepad ,a pencil and the manual)
- Yoga mat (we supply but if you want to personal preference)
What to expect/sacrifice here at the Institute?
- Nepal is the second richest country in the world for hydro resources but some time we are facing limited electricity.
- We are applying strictly sage Pantajalis eight limbs of yoga policy. It includes no violence, no swearing, no meat consumption, no smoking, no alcohol or drugs. Respect, honesty, truthfulness are expected by all, at the institute staff, guest, and students also.
- Institute provide organic and vegetarian/Vegan foods as much as on a fixed menu at fixed times. As a student at the institute, you will be considered a member of our community where everyone shares meals together.You are suggested to mention or report in advance about your food if there is medical diet or any special requirement. We do not serve meat, fish and eggs. All dairy products are cow based.
We don’t allow the use of mobile phone or any other electrical gadgets during class time. You are requested to be sincere, punctual and motivated to learning throughout the course period.